- Type: Clear Glass
- Luminous Flux: 2400 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- cUL, DLC & RoHS** Approved
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
**Certifications that set guidelines for SSL usage in Canada.
Quote & Spec-sheet available on request.
- 4’ LED 18W Hybrid Tubes by LEDMyPlace Canada are designed to deliver better light, with or without a ballast in place.
- By replacing your existing T8 or T12 50W fluorescent tube with ballast-compatible T8 LED 18W tube, you not only enjoy bright light but can save huge on maintenance costs as well.
- You can directly place the tube in an existing fixture with electronic ballast (if it matches compatibility criteria) or otherwise, direct-wire for flicker-free lighting for all indoor applications. It is recommended that you bypass the ballast as it consumes power even when the tube light is turned OFF.
- Tested to last five times more than traditional fixtures, this LED tube also helps you bring the maintenance and frequent replacement costs down.
- Residential Lighting
- Office Lighting
- School Lighting
- Commercial Complex Lighting
- Retail & Convenience Store Lighting
- Daycare Center Lighting
- Hospital Lighting
|Certifications:||UL cUL Listed, ROHS|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6500 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB006|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||50 watt|
|Beam Angle:||>220Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.76*1.02*1.02|
|LED Type:||SMD LEDs|
|Operating Temprature:||-4Degree F TO +113Degree F|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.