Hybrid T8 4ft LED Tube Glass 18W 2400 Lumens 6500K Clear
Hybrid LED Fluorescent Replacement Tubes, 4FT, 18W, 6500K, Clear Cover, cUL, DLC & RoHS** Approved, 4FT LED Bulbs
- Type: Clear Glass
- Luminous Flux: 2400 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- cUL, DLC & RoHS** Approved
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
**Certifications that set guidelines for SSL usage in Canada.
Quote & Spec-sheet available on request.
- 4’ LED 18W Hybrid Tubes by LEDMyPlace Canada are designed to deliver better light, with or without a ballast in place.
- By replacing your existing T8 or T12 50W fluorescent tube with ballast-compatible T8 LED 18W tube, you not only enjoy bright light but can save huge on maintenance costs as well.
- You can directly place the tube in an existing fixture with electronic ballast (if it matches compatibility criteria) or otherwise, direct-wire for flicker-free lighting for all indoor applications. It is recommended that you bypass the ballast as it consumes power even when the tube light is turned OFF.
- Tested to last five times more than traditional fixtures, this LED tube also helps you bring the maintenance and frequent replacement costs down.
- Residential Lighting
- Office Lighting
- School Lighting
- Commercial Complex Lighting
- Retail & Convenience Store Lighting
- Daycare Center Lighting
- Hospital Lighting
|Certifications:||UL cUL Listed, ROHS|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6500 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB006|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||50 watt|
|Beam Angle:||>220Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.76*1.02*1.02|
|LED Type:||SMD LEDs|
|Operating Temprature:||-4Degree F TO +113Degree F|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is it single sided or dual sided?
The tube can be wired as either one depending on what type of set up you have.
So it can be wired as single-ended power if;
1. You have your ballast removed in the fixture, you wire the tube with Hot and Neutral at the SAME end, and you add a non-shunted tombstone to that wired end. The other end does not get wired and is basically a placeholder.
It can be wired as double-ended power in 2 ways;
1. If you would like to KEEP your current ballast, you'd need to check our Ballast Compatibility Sheet. If your ballast model matches exactly to one on the sheet, you can keep your ballast intact and then wire the tube with Hot on one end, Neutral on the other end, with a regular shunted tombstone at each end.
2. If you're removing the ballast, you can wire as normal with Hot on one end, Neutral on the other end, with a regular shunted tombstone at each end.
As for the tube itself, it has only 1 side of an LED strip.