About LED Neon Rope Light
Are you looking for decorative lights for your home, office, or any other place? Look no further than LED Neon Rope Lights.
LED Neon lights have many more advantages than compared to traditional neon lights.
An LED Neon flex is far more cost-efficient than traditional glass tube neon lights. More and more companies are now selling LED-based neon lights.
Modern LED Neon rope lights are more expensive, but they have many more advantages that justify the high cost of these lights.
The all-purpose decorative rope lights come with a durable anti-UV body and are available with an IP65 rating. These glue-waterproof lights should be kept away from direct water splash and soaking. This product is suitable for indoor and outdoor decor. Be it a living room, bedroom, or party decoration; these lights are perfect for indoor and outdoor applications.
The Neon lights have LED chip density of 108 chips/meter, which is really high and provides more lumen output. The 2835 chips used in these lights have 2-3 times larger heat sink than 3528, which offers considerably better heat dissipation. These lights last longer and shine brighter because of the slower decay of LED chip life.
LED neon lights are flexible and are also called LED Neon Flex Tube Lights or Flexible Neon Rope Lights. They can be molded in many shapes compared to LED Strip lights, which is not flexible enough in many cases.
- After cutting and fastening the rope, use non-conducting super glue to seal and lock the connections.
- An IP65 rating makes our LED Neons suitable for outdoor use. However, seal any joints with HV waterproof adhesive tape and wrap with insulation tape to ensure electrical safety.
- Make sure that the PVC layers on the rope remain intact. Avoid rubbing the rope against abrasive surfaces like the ground, uneven walls, etc.
- Remember to check an LED Neons voltage before connecting it to the power source. Avoid rope damage by making sure that the LED rope and source voltage match.
- To avoid damage from heat, do not light the LED Neon for more than 5 minutes when it is in a roll or in packaging.
- Make sure to connect the rope by the user’s manual. Do not introduce to a power source before installing the rope.
- Make sure to unplug the LED Neon from the power source before starting any repair or replacement.