The 150W LED pole light being available as slim and sleek, in white color, is designed to increase the safety and security in any outdoor environment. This pole light by LEDMyPlace can easily replace the traditional metal-halide pole light to provide you with not less than 75% savings in energy. Easy to install, this LED pole light fixture comes with an in-built photocell to provide you with additional energy-savings. As an IP65 rated product, this can be used in any damp location. As UL, cUL and DLC certified product, the product is safe for use and makes you eligible for certain rebates and incentives. You have a 5 years of hassle-free manufacturer’s warranty on this product.
- DLC premium certification means -- a huge difference in your electricity bill.
- An electrician friendly product: one man installation, easy mounting option, Universal mounting option (Adjustable or slipfitter, direct and yoke).
- Type III optics (150*85 degree beam angle) are best for applications involving wide areas and spaces, where the width of an area does not exceed 2.75 times the mounting height.
- The CRI of >70 is perfect for outdoor illumination when the objects and spaces look authentic up to 70% extent in comparison to natural light.
- The SMD3030 LED chip allows for high operational effectiveness.
- Die-cast aluminium housing prevents the fixture from rust, corrosion or any external tampering.
- The 5700K CCT (daywhite light) is ideal for display and task lighting.
- An instant start product with no noise or flickering.
- The robust construction protects the fixture against any external shock or vibration.
- High lumen efficacy of up to140lm/W ensures high level of brightness achieved with fewer use of energy.
- 50,000 hours of lifespan with minimal maintenance needed.
- Excellent heat dissipation with an internal heat-sink.
- Eco-friendly lighting, a hazard-free lighting.
- Ideal for use in applications such as outdoor parking lot lighting, stadium and playground lighting, street lighting, entertainment plazas etc.
|Beam Angle:||150x85Degree Beam Angle|
|Certifications:||UL cUL DLC|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||450 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-40DegreeF to 122DegreeF|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>70 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.2 x 13.1 x 6.3|
|MPN (Part No.):||PL052|
|Safety Rating:||UL Listed|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.