- Available Wattage:150W
- Color Temperature Available:5700K
- Luminous Flux Available:21000 Lumens [140 LUMENS/WATT]
- Wattage Equivalent:450W
- Lifespan:50,000 hours
- Voltage:120V - 277V
- Mounting Option:Universal Mount [Slip, Direct and Adjustable Mount]
- Photocell Sensor:Yes
- IP65 Rating - Suitable for Wet Locations
- Heat Dissipation
- cULus, DLCapproved
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
Designed for Parking lot lighting, Security lighting, Entryway lighting, Street lighting, Pole Barn lighting and so on.
- Experience the latest150W Universal mount pole lights by LEDMyplace Canada. Now all the mounting options are carved into a single piece, to make things easier for you.
- It comes with a photocell sensor, the light will turn ON in the night & OFF in the morning automatically, you just have to relax and enjoy the efficient energy consumed by these lights.
- 150W LED Pole Light Universal Mount with Photocell by LEDMyplace is designed to replace 300W old lighting fixtures helping yousave 87% more on your energy bills with better brightness.
- Our LED pole lights have80+ CRI which means thecolor of an object under the light source appear the same as they would under natural light.
- LED pole lights/Shoebox light by LEDMyplace is certified bycULus and DLC which makes it eligible for Rebates and incentive programs from your power company.
- These lights are tested to last for a minimum of 50,000 hours and require no variable maintenance cost.
- Our LED pole lights/ Shoebox light start instantly with NO flickering and humming -- providing you with a smooth experience.
- 24/7 Phone and Live Chat Support.
|Beam Angle:||150x85Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>70 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||23 x 15.2 x 6.3|
|MPN (Part No.):||PL021|
|Safety Rating:||UL Listed|
|Certifications:||UL cUL DLC|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5700 Kelvin|
|IP Rating:||IP65 Rated|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||450 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4Degree F TO +113Degree F|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.