- To be used with 0-10V dimmable LED drivers or ballasts for automatic dimming.
- Built from long-lasting material
- cUL & FCC** approved
*IP65 rated products are suitable for use in damp locations.
**Certifications that set guidelines for SSL usage in Canada.
- Are you worried about the high bay lights at your warehouse or garage remaining ON even when it is not required? You can now automate this process and instead focus on tasks that require your attention the most.
- 360-degree 3-step dimming motion & daylight sensor for linear LED high bay light helps automate the process so energy-consumption can be reduced and you can ultimately save more money on lighting bills.
- It can detect motion within the range of 15m diameter when the mounting height is no more than 49ft. Once you walk into the said peripheral area, the lights basically light up and only dim gradually before completely turning OFF if there’s no motion detected.
- The sensors easily detect moving objects within a 2,500 sq.ft. area. They also double-up as dusk-and-dawn sensors where they light up when it is dark and turn OFF otherwise.
- You can sure save a lot of money having this sensor installed along with LED linear high bay lights at work.
- LED linear high bay lights
|MPN (Part No.):||FX012|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.