- Available Color Temperature: 3000K & 5000K
- Available in 1-Pack & 12-Pack
- Luminous Flux: 700 Lumens
- Wattage Equivalent: 50 Watt
- Lifespan - 50,000 hours
- Voltage: 120V - 277V
- CRI 90+ [High CRI]
- 4”; Eyeball Design
- Dimmable - Compatible with most LED dimmers
- cETLus, Energy Star & FCC approved
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Designed to light up your Wall paints, Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom, Bedroom, Offices, Basement, Hallway, Hotels/ Motels, Home theater, Schools, Hospitals and more.
- 10W 4-inch LED Eyeball Dimmable Downlight by LEDMyplace Canada is designed to replace 50W old lighting fixtures helping yousave 87% more on your energy bills with better brightness.
- The specially designed eyeball gives you the power to adjust the beam angle, which is ideal for accent lighting and spotlighting.
- Our LED Downlight has90+ CRI [High CRI] which means thecolor of an object under the light source appear the same as they would under natural sunlight.
- 10W 4-inch LED Eyeball Dimmable Downlight by LEDMypalce Canada are certified byEnergy Star which makes it eligible for Rebates and incentive programs from your power company.
- Our Retrofit Downlights are tested to last for a minimum of 50,000 hours and require no variable maintenance cost.
- Easy Installation: Ready to fit in 4" recessed Downlight housing cans directly.No additional accessories are required.
- Our LED Downlights start instantly with NO flickering and humming -- providing you with a smooth experience.
- 24/7 Phone and Live Chat Support.
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>90 CRI|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|Metal Halide Equal:||65 Watt Replacement|
|Operating Temprature:||-4Degree F TO +122Degree F|
|Safety Rating:||ETL,Energy star|
|Beam Angle:||100Degree Beam Angle|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||Dia 5.35x3|
|MPN (Part No.):||DW011|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can these be used in outdoor applications?- soffit lighting specifically Thanks you
You should excerise your best judgement, but these light ARE rated for damp locations. They ust shouldn't be directly exposed to water or weather.