NOTE: Remove the ballast before proceeding with installation or it may combust. This fixture does NOT require a ballast.
- Type: Clear Glass
- Luminous Flux: 1800 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- cUL & RoHS** Approved
- 3-year Manufacturer Warranty
**Certifications that set guidelines for SSL usage in Canada.
Quote & Spec-sheet available on request.
- Ballast-bypass 18W LED Tubes are the better alternative to 40W fluorescent tubes so you can give the area bright light at reduced costs.
- These tube lights turn ON instantly even in dripping Canada temperatures and do not hum or flicker, thus saving you from eye-strain and headache.
- You simply need to bypass/ remove the fluorescent ballast and use this energy-efficient LED tube in direct-wire fixtures to cherish accurate colors around.
- This T8 4ft 18W LED tube replaces T8 as well as T12 40W fluorescent tube lights, essentially helping you save worth 22W.
- Residential Lighting
- Office Lighting
- School Lighting
- Commercial Complex Lighting
- Retail & Convenience Store Lighting
- Daycare Center Lighting
- Hospital Lighting
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||>80 CRI|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||47.76*1.02*1.02|
|IP Rating:||IP20 Rated|
|Life Hours:||>50,000 Hours|
|MPN (Part No.):||TB002|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||50 Watt|
|Beam Angle:||>220Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||6500 Kelvin|
|LED Type:||SMD LEDs|
|Operating Temprature:||-4Degree F TO +113Degree F|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.