- LED Panel fixture is designed to easily install in existing drop-in ceilings; cUL DLC Premium approved eligible for rebates from utility companies.
- cUL, DLC, RoHS Approved; one of the BRIGHTEST Panels on the market.
- Luminous Flux: 6500 LUMENS; Color Temperature:5000K
- Power: 50W(Replaces any 2x4 fixture with fluorescent tube lights),
- SPECIAL CONTRACTOR & DISTRIBUTOR PRICING AVAILABLE; 24/7 Phone Support & REBATE SUPPORT AVAILABLE; Factory Direct Pricing; 5 years no hassle warranty.
- Applications: ,
- Widely used in supermarkets, offices , convenience stores , gas stations , warehouse, shops , hotels , motels ,etc.
- LED lighting uses significantly fewer Watts (W) than conventional lighting. But that's not the only Savings you enjoy when selecting LED lighting. ,
- Conventional bulbs have a shorter operating lifetime compared to LED lighting. If you are using conventional bulbs you will be purchasing up to four times as many bulbs or fixtures compared to a single LED replacement with a long operating lifetime. ,
- Buying and using conventional bulbs and fixtures also means that you incur three times more maintenance as well as replacement costs compared to LED lighting. ,
- Just think of the maintenance costs incurred getting to those hard to reach locations. ,
- LED lighting is also free of environmentally harmful Mercury as well as Halogen chemicals. ,
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|MPN (Part No.):||PN004|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||24 x 48 x 1.7|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.