- Type: Frosted, shatterproof
- Luminous Flux: 3000 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- cUL, DLC & RoHS** Approved
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
**Certifications that set guidelines for SSL usage in Canada.
Quote & Spec-sheet available on request.
- 4’ LED 20W Hybrid Tubes by LEDMyPlace Canada are designed to deliver better light, with or without a ballast in place.
- By replacing your existing T8 or T12 50W fluorescent tube with ballast-compatible T8 LED 20W tube, you not only enjoy bright light but can save huge on maintenance costs as well.
- You can directly place the tube in an existing fixture with electronic ballast (if it matches compatibility criteria) or otherwise, direct-wire for flicker-free lighting for all indoor applications. It is recommended that you bypass the ballast as it consumes power even when the tube light is turned OFF.
- Tested to last five times more than traditional fixtures, this LED tube also helps you bring the maintenance and frequent replacement costs down.
- Residential Lighting
- Office Lighting
- School Lighting
- Commercial Complex Lighting
- Retail & Convenience Store Lighting
- Daycare Center Lighting
- Hospital Lighting
|Color Rendering Index(CRI):||82 CRI|
|DLC Model no.:||WENT84DUA-20WB-D-50C|
|Life Hours:||50,000 Hours|
|Operating Temprature:||-4Degree F TO +113Degree F|
|Replaces Fluorescent :||60 Watt Replacement|
|Beam Angle:||120Degree Beam Angle|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||5000 Kelvin|
|Lens Type:||Frosted PC|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.